Bielefeld University PUB-Server
Conference and workshop participation
- Poster on "Modeling nonverbal communicative signaling in predictive social motorics" presented at the 14th biannual conference of the German Society for Cognitive Science (KogWis2018) in Darmstadt, Germany.
- Poster on "Modeling nonverbal communicative signaling in predictive social motorics" presented at the Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures conference, as part of the joint Human Level AI conference (2018) in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Took part at the "Predictive Processing: Reconstructing the mind?" Meeting in Cambridge, UK.
- Talk on "Distinguishing minds in interaction: Modeling self-other distinction in the motor system" at the 3rd workshop on Virtual Social Interaction in Bielefeld, Germany.
- Poster on "Self-other distinction in the motor system during social interaction: A computational model based on predictive processing" presented at the 39th annual meeting of the Cognitive Science Society (CogSci 2017) in London, UK. figshare
- Talk on "SP05: Social Motorics" presented at the CITEC club in Bielefeld, Germany.
- Talk on "Communicative signaling and self-other distinction" presented at the 13th biannual conference of the German Society for Cognitive Science in Bremen, Germany.
- Talk on "Towards a model of the interplay of mentalizing and mirroring in embodied communication" presented at the EuroAsianPacific Joint Conference on Cognitive Science 2015 in Torino, IT.
- Talk on "Modeling a Social Brain for Interactive Agents: Integrating Mirroring and Mentalizing" presented at the Intelligent Virtual Agents Conference (IVA 2015) in Delft, NL.
- Talk on "Modeling a Social Brain for Interactive Cognitive Systems" presented at the Interdisziplinärer Workshop Kognitive Systeme (KogSys 2015) in Bielefeld, Germany.
- Poster on "￼A spreading-activation model of dynamic multimodal memory stabilization" presented at the Interdisciplinary College 2014 in Günne, Germany. figshare
- Summer semester - Seminar: The Social Brain (with Stefan Kopp)
- Master's thesis by Corinna Osterbrink: Influencing factors on motor interference in virtual reality
- Bachelor's thesis by Astrid Assmann: Automatisiertes Feedback zum Gestenlesesystem von Bleidick mithilfe der Microsoft Kinect
- Summer semester - Seminar: Das soziale Gehirn (with Stefan Kopp)
- Summer semester - Seminar: Neuropsychologische Mechanismen sozialer Interaktion (with Farina Freigang)
- Bachelor's thesis by Katharina Suhre: Lesenlernen für Menschen mit kognitiven Einschränkungen mit Hilfe eines virtuellen Agenten - Eine Vergleichsstudie zwischen zwei Gestensystemen
- Bachelor's thesis by Günes Minareci: Semantic grammar handshake for IPAACA Windows Speech Recognizer